2. 线图(String Diagram)或称为行程频率图(Trip Frequency Diagram)、行程表(Travel Chart)。
(八)工厂布置规划(Plant Layout Planning)简介
Product or Material
Quantity or Volume
Routing or Process
4. 关连图 (Relationship Diagram)
5. 关连分析 (Relationship Analysis)
?流动程序(Flow process) 、动线: Ship-To-Store,
Ship-To-Line , Make-TO-Shipment, Make-To-Order, etc.
?流动频率:JIT-Just in time
?Load & Unload之次数/频率
Improvement Approach 改善的手法
☆ Four ( 4 ) Steps 四个步骤
☆ Two ( 2 ) Categories 两种类别
☆ Four ( 4 ) Stages 四个阶段
☆ (Re)placement (更换、装置)
☆ Adjustment (调整)
☆ Completion (完成、善后)
Step 1 Preparation(准备)
* Drawing Up Change-over Instructions.
- Tools needed (jigs, dies, moulds, etc.).
- Fasteners needed (bolts, screws, washers, nuts, clamps, clips, etc.).
* Storage, Maintenance and Inspection of Tools and Fasteners.
* Gathering and Preparation of New Tools and Fasteners.
Transport of Tools and Fasteners to the Process.
Step 2 (Re)placement(更换、装置)
* Unfastening and Removal of Old Tools.
* Placing the New Tools.
* Centering the New Tools.
Step 3 Adjustment(调整)
* Fastening New Tools.
* Securing the New Tools.
* Adjustment of the New Tools.
Step 4 Completion(完成、善后)
* Transport of Old Tools.
* Cleaning, Greasing and Oiling The Old Tools.
* Storage of Old Tools.
☆ On-line Change-over(线内更换)
Change-over activities Interrupting the process.
☆ Off-line Change-over(线外更换)
Change-over activities alongside the process.
◎ Intermingled Stage(混合阶段)
* No separation between.
* On-line and off-line operations.
* Process is stopped during total change.
* New tools are brought in after the process has been stopped.
* Neither tools nor fasteners are properly maintained, checked or prepared.
* Tools and fasteners are not tidy stored.
◎ Separated Stage(分离阶段)
* On-line and off-line operations are kept separated.
* Process is stopped for on-line operations only.
* All necessary preparations are completed while the process is going on.
* A checklist is available for carrying out off-line work.
* Maintenance, inspection and preparation of tools and fasteners are carried out off-line.
* A check is made whether tools and fasteners work properly.
◎ Transferred Stage(移转阶段)
* On-line operations are transferred to off-line as much as possible.
* Height of dies, rams and press blocks are standardized.
* All fasteners and spanners are standardized.
* Standardized intermediate attachments are introduced.
* Adjustment of machines strokes is avoided.
◎ Advanced Stage(改进阶段)
* Both on-line and off-line operations are minimized.
* Dimensions of a